From the day that The Turkiye Diyanet Foundation was found, it aims to train
specialists that understand our deep-rooted heritage of civilization, worries
about the ummah worries and has high self-esteem.
Our Foundation manages projects and facilitates, education opportunities in
Turkey for students by providing scholarship to successful students, student
dormitories for higher education, student guest houses and has opened a college and a university. Our foundation forms a bridge between the hearts of
nations providing educations in Turkey to students from 111 countries such as
the International imam khatip high school, International divinity program and
the International guest student program.
With the opportunities provided by our Foundation, an important gap is closed.
This foundation continues to strive hard on the path of education by keeping
education as its priority.
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM
The purpose of TDF International Imam Khatip High School Scholarship Program;
a) To contribute Islamic education of the Muslim communities,
b) To train qualified people in every aspect of Islam who will benefit their
communities with their knowledge and experiences,
c) To build cultural bridges between Turkey and related societies,
d) To share experience in the field of Islam and Islamic education,
CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
Applicants for Imam Khatip High School Scholarship Program have to meet
the following conditions:
1. Not to be a citizen or not to have a claim to become a citizen of the
Republic of Turkey,
2. To be born not earlier than 01.01.2003,
3. To be single (not married),
4. To graduate from a school (secondary or intermediate) equivalent to
grade 8 in Turkey with at least a good degree of (70%),
5. Not to be penalized for any disciplinary action during his education in
6. Not having repeated or suspended from the school more than two
years without a valid excuse after completing the secondary school,
7. Not having finished primary school in Turkey.
8. Not to have any mental or physical health problem or obstacle to
study in Turkey,
9. Families of students must live outside of Turkey.
10. Not to be a refugee and not to live with the family in Turkey.
11. To live his own country where he is a citizen.
12. Those registered in International Imam Khatip High School Program in
Turkey and those who finished secondary education in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, will not benefit from the quotas left for Turkish
Republic of Northern Cyprus for undergraduate studies in Turkey.