Applications are now open for Master’s Programme Scholarships 2019 at HSE University, Moscow. International students can apply to study at HSE for free through full-tuition scholarships. This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for selected full-degree Master’s programs at HSE.
If the application is considered to be outstanding by the application committee, the applicant will be recommended for a scholarship. Winners of various student competitions may also receive full-tuition scholarships. Please note that scholarships cover only the cost of tuition and that all other costs (including accommodation at HSE dormitories) must be covered by the student. Information about the estimated cost of living can be found on the official website.
HSE also offers a wide range of tuition fee scholarship to international applicants who are not eligible for Russian government scholarships.
Full-tuition scholarships are available for the following Master’s programs:
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History: Usable Pasts
- Applied Social Psychology
- Big Data Systems
- Business and Politics in Modern Asia
- Cognitive Sciences and Technologies: From Neuron to Cognition
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Comparative Social Research
- Data Science
- Financial Economics
- Governance of Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Linguistic Theory and Language Description
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Political Analysis and Public Policy
- Politics. Economics. Philosophy
- Population and Development
- Socioeconomic and Political Development of Modern Asia
- Statistical Learning Theory
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- System and Software Engineering
Outstanding applicants will be offered a full tuition scholarship.
- Scholarships do not apply to master’s degree programmes that do not have budget places.
- The size of the scholarship offered to international students shall be fixed and granted to foreign nationals for the entire duration of their studies. However, each year it will be necessary to confirm this with good academic performance.
- This means that a recipient should meet the following requirements:
- not be subject to disciplinary action in the form of reprimand;
- upon completion of each and any interim assessment (before retakes), he/she should have no more than two grades lower than 6 (on a 10-point grading scale);
- not miss any assessments for no valid reason.
Please note that a foreign national may be granted only one scholarship at a time. Should a foreign national be eligible for more than one scholarship from the table shown on the official website, he/she may select only one scholarship at his/her own discretion.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.