Apply for the Padova International Excellence Scholarship Programme 2019-20 in Italy. The University of Padova offers scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English at Padova. The scholarship programme is highly selective. Only candidates showing the highest achievements and school / academic records may receive a scholarship. The successful scholars will be expected to fulfill an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events.
Selection criteria: admitted candidates are selected for a scholarship on the basis of their academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study, academic quality and results of the preceding education, etc. Evaluation Committees will award up to 1 (one) scholarship for each Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
- Fee-waiver + €12.000,00scholarship (gross amount).
- Payments arrangements: the scholarship will be paid in three (3) installments of €4.000,00 (gross amount) each. You will receive the first installment once in Padova, upon completion of enrolment procedures. The following installments will be released if you achieve at least:
- 12 ECTS by 28th February 2020
- 36 ECTS by 10th August 2020.
- Duration: scholarships will be offered for 1 academic year. Renewals could be granted upon specific merit conditions, but are not necessarily guaranteed.
- Revocation: the University of Padova will revoke your scholarship if:
- you do not obtain at least 20 ECTS by 30th November 2020
- you decide to transfer to another University or withdraw from your studies.
In the above cases, you shall refund the amount of the scholarship already received.
To be eligible, you must:
- have a non-Italian nationality
- hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s degree applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degree applicants)
- pre-enroll to any degree course completely taught in English at the University of Padova within the deadline (see the Call for Applications)
Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means that you are not eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Regions: Open for all, except Italians.